So, I haven’t posted since I don’t know when, and I apologize for that, but I was busy. I had my first exam and was out with friends, did work and met with friends. Also, no poem for 5 days, so I’d call that an improvement. However, I finished the tracking and the preproduction for the (probably) first song on my EP – Misery of Sorts. It’s an Instrumental and serves as Intro.
It’s neither mixed nor (obviously) mastered, I just did a quick leveling so that you can listen to it without having peaks and distortion and some basic eqing. Btw, the Cello is definitely to loud. There is still a lot to do, but I already like it. Also, I like that I finally got around to create a song and finished at least the tracking.
Enjoy the music,