“The Sea and the Wind” was created in October 2010. It contains, or better, will contain a lot of stuff that I’d like to share with the world. For example the lyrics and poems I write. Maybe a scientific topic I’m interested in, like biology or physics. It will probably not be a professional blog, but this must not be negative.
Welcome to my Blog
This blog's about alot of stuff, especially my poems and science, so enjoy the read.
October 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Can’t let go of the hatred, cause I love the way it tastes. 4 hours ago
- #foodporn roasted tomato potato creamsoup with toasted bread and a glass of wine. https://t.co/QL9cXPoMtm 3 days ago
- I found wisdom in your words that I never found before, i found solace in the pain that made me feel alive 4 days ago
- new toy day is always good day. https://t.co/wmszUuhxEd 1 week ago
- RT @LEGO_Group: Retweet for your LAST CHANCE to win this year's #LEGONYCC exclusive. LEGO BrickHeadz Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite! 😍… 1 week ago